Its that time of the year…
But I opted to keep this year low key for TDay. No travel, no company or open house. Just Paul, the pup and me. Have to be honest, it was pretty nice.
– Got some walks in
– Rearranged living room
– Tree up
– Saw Two movies including Knives Out,
– Made one chocolate pecan pie,
– Played around with a sweet potato and pecan cake,
– Cooked an easy tday dinner for two (on Friday) and leftovers for sandwiches and sweet potato Shepard’s pie.
– Had time with the boys
– Got some crafting organized for this years holiday gifts
– Read a bunch books, watched some Hallmark and Scifi to equalize
– Got my vintage, homemade diorama up in one piece