This page will highlight my most recent creations, menus and occasional disasters – in case you missed the initial post!
This year’s Annual Holiday Openhouse menu included
- Assorted Fruit & Cheese plate
- Bacon wrapped Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar and Maple Sale Crust
- Kale & Fennel Slaw with Citrus-honey dressing
- Tossed Up Caprese Salad with mozzarella balls, cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Tomato, Bean and Cilantro Salad
- Gluten Free Bread from Miraposa Bakery
- Sticky Honey-BBQ’s Crockpot Meatballs
- Artichoke & Spinach Bites
- Dairy Free “cheesy” vegetable baked Gluten Free Pasta
- Urban Hunters, “Working Stiff” Turkey Cacciatore
- and lastly the obligatory Honey Baked Spiral Baked Ham as “Papa’s Backup” dish
- For the sweet side of things, Paul makes his “special” Trifle – this year we did both a chocolate and a GF Butterscotch version
- Cornmeal and Pear Cake with Rosemary Syrup (GF)
- “Deconstructed” Italian style Cannoli dip with waffle cone chips